Oil spills on water are incredibly challenging, and run the risk of endangering wildlife and spreading further into the ocean.
The Absorbent Mini-Boom is a natural, 100% biodegradable, non-toxic product for both spill containment and absorption. As an environmentally-friendly alternative to synthetic polypropylene products, Mini-Booms contain our treated recycled cellulose material, XtraSorb, and are contained in a durable poly inner and outer jacket.
For use on water to absorb oil and fuel spills. Commonly used on small marinas, collection ponds, dams and wastewater collection pits. Suitable for the automotive, industrial, commercial markets, marine, waste management and manufacturing industries.
The Absorbent Mini-Boom is most effective when used in conjunction with KleenSweep and Oil Socks, and is an integral part of any spill response system.
Features & Benefits
- User friendly — quick, lightweight and easy to use.
- High absorption — each Mini-Boom can absorb 9.3L in oil (19 times its own weight). More absorption capacity than pads.
- Cost effective — rapid oil absorption, so needs to be replaced less often than polypropylene booms.
- Environmentally friendly — sorbent is manufactured from over 95% treated recycled organic materials. Low environmental toxicity if released. Sorbent is biodegradable in 2-5 months.
- Buoyancy — floats indefinitely.
- Easy disposal — can be discarded to landfill, incinerated or even composted.
- Australian made
|Dimensions||600mm long x 150mm diameter|
Tested to USEPA 1311 TCLP/8015B, ASTM F726-81 & F716-82, CAN/CGSB 183.2-94, ASTM D5560, USEPA: 9095, 9096A, 1030.
Distributors near you
Looking for an Enretech spill solution? There are Enretech distributors across Australia and the world. Enter your postcode below to find the one closest to you.
Can’t find an Enretech distributor near you?
Give our team a call on +61 248 693 261 to find the Enretech products you are looking for.