These natural cotton pads and rolls are designed for hydrocarbon spills. The natural, biodegradable cotton offers superior absorbency and improved strength and durability. They are most effective when used in conjunction with a loose particulate sorbent, such as KleenSweep.
For use on all hard surfaces and on water to absorb oil and fuel spills. They can also be used for cleaning up spills of animal, vegetable, mineral and synthetic oils, and oil-based paints. Commonly used in the automotive, industrial, commercial markets, marine, warehousing, waste management and manufacturing industries.
Features & Benefits
- Highly absorbent — each 200gsm pad absorbs up to 750mL of oil, 400gsm pads can absorb up to 1.4L of oil, and each roll absorbs up to 152 L of oil. Natural oils prevent water absorption.
- Good tear strength — durable and designed to handle aggressive fluids.
- Environmentally friendly & safe — non-toxic and biodegradable, manufactured from sustainable materials.
- Easy to use — fast, lightweight & offers multiple disposal options.
- Cost-effective — high absorption rates mean less product can do more.
- Suitable for Biofarms
|Carton quantity||200 pads/carton||100 pads/carton|
These products meet the following standards compliance:
Distributors near you
Looking for an Enretech spill solution? There are Enretech distributors across Australia and the world. Enter your postcode below to find the one closest to you.
Can’t find an Enretech distributor near you?
Give our team a call on +61 248 693 261 to find the Enretech products you are looking for.