Kleen Sweep is a multi-purpose particulate absorbent that uses industry-leading, capillary absorbent technology. It is specially designed for the industrial, commercialand automotive markets.
Kleen Sweep is manufactured in Australia from recyclednatural biomass by-products and totally encapsulates andimmobilises the spill,so that the surface is left clean and dry.
KleenSweep is designed for use on all hard surfaces to absorb petrol, oil and diesel spills. It can also be used on animal, vegetable, mineral and synthetic oils, and oil-based paints.
The product is simply spread around and over the spill, and swept back and forth until the surface is dry. The sorbent is then swept aside leaving no surface residue. No secondary detergent or solvent washes necessary.KleenSweep can also be used to absorb water-based liquids such as food products, paints, and water-soluble chemicals (i.e. glycols).
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally friendly — made in Australia from renewable natural by-products.
- Highly absorbent — absorbs up to 10 x more liquid than other products (i.e.calcined clays).
- Low environmental toxicity — passes all leachate tests.
- Cost effective — reduces transportation/disposal costs, and reduces clean up time.
- 100% biodegradable — multiple disposal options and approval for disposal to landfill.
- Safe to store — quick, safe and easy to use.
- Tested per Australian Standards — USEPA, ASTM, ISO, APHA, CGSB and others.
- Government & industry accredited.
KleenSweep Product Demonstration
|Size||10kg bag||20L pail||5kg bag|
|Pallet quantity||72 bags/pallet||48 pails/pallet||96 bags/pallet|
Find your Local Distributor
Looking for an Enretech spill solution? There are Enretech distributors across Australia and the world. Enter your postcode below to find the one closest to you.
Can’t find an Enretech distributor near you?
Give our team a call on +61 248 693 261 to find the Enretech products you are looking for.